The view is one of the senses that we most need and often we forget to take care of it. With the passage of time our eyesight is aging but luckily we have food good for the eyes.
- The best-known food is the Carrot , they have a great amount of vitamin C very good for the eyes. But despite what many of us think is not the only food good for the eyes, there are many more.
b), as in the carrot, it is rich in vitamin C but also helps keep heart disease at bay.
- Oysters , have a great source for zinc, an essential mineral for eye health and vision.
- Hazelnuts/peanuts , rich in vitamin E and omega3 fatty acids, which are vital for eye health.
- Spinach, protect the retina thanks to the high content of lutéina and zeaxanthin.
with a high content of natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
> with this animal not only with one of your eggs you will have to eat a whole week. It also helps in our sight because it reduces the risk of macular degeneration.
- The corn , if we eat corn from time to time we reduce the risk of suffering from the dreaded cataracts.
- The tomatoes , contain lycopene which helps us prevent the damage caused by light and gives us vitamin C.
- Salmon, besides being very good and being very good in a correct diet, also helps us with sight because it reduces the risk of macular degeneration by 38%.
- The turkey, is rich in vitamin B and zinc, both are very good for the view.
What do you think of these foods for the eyesight
you may like it (Click above to go to the entrances)
- Food to reduce cellulite.
- Foods that get fatter.
- Foods that make you happy.